Talked to Kelly just now.. told her abt some stuff I was struggling with.. she talked and prayed with me even though I could sense tat she was really very tired.. This is wat I call.. sacrificial love for a fren.. Thanks Kelly.. Love ya!
Kinda bz now at Ahava, just doin it part-time till I find something better. The boss of Ahava is really 1 of the bestest bosses I have eva met.. always having the employee's interest at heart.. no wonder he's so successful.. See.. it never pays to be nasty.. hope my previous boss will come to realise this in time to come.. of course on my part, I need to strive for further perfection as well.. Like wat I said.. everything happens for a purpose.. I'm still trusting God for the earnestly long awaited breakthru I've been desiring in my job aspects.. Back to my Ahava boss, he has such a happy close-knited family, all very supportive of each other.. the way he treats his wife.. Tip tops! Looking at how successful he is in almost all aspects of his life only makes me sooo envious each time I look at him.. he's like my walking inspiration to wat I would like to become in future.. maybe 10 yrs down the road? I dunno... Everyday after helping out till quite late (2am), he and his wife will send me all the way home (to my blk below).. it's like.. which boss even does that?! Truely God is watching over me..
When I recall the song Falling.. there's a part that goes like this.. "Search my heart oh Lord.. You know my every thought.. An open book to You.. I place my all in Your Hands..." This is kind of wat I'm feeling rite now.. Although I know tat there are always many frens who are very ready to lend me a listening ear but ultimately the one who really and truely knows me best is God.. Sometimes you just want to put all that's bothering you into His hands and let Him have it all cos there's really nothing much you can do about the situation. Letting go and letting God take control of everything would be something easier said than done.. but it can be done.. So God.. I'm letting go rite now.. consider this done... I love You...
I've got a cg outing at Sentosa later... hiaz.. gonna spend $$ again.. but nvm.. I've got Jehova Jireh with me.. so it shouldn't be much of a problem.. haha.. okie.. gotta rest now.. I still have to wake up to buy refreshments.. so much to do.. so little time.. ok.. I'm tired.. better go Zzzzz now..
1 comment:
Mandy i got hair now! Why must you post photos of me botak and black! Hahaha. Anyway thanks mandy gonna miss you and the rest. Our usual crapping and our uncontrollable laughter!! haha. Love ya...
Post a Comment